Delivery by weight - £40 per 1000kg or part thereof - see your order weight here >>
• We only accept the following payment cards: Visa Credit, Visa Debit, Mastercard Credit, Mastercard Debit, Visa Electron, Maestro and JCB
• Customers should check with the manufacturer of their appliance as to the suitability or otherwise of the proposed product and ensure its use only for that specific intention following all guide lines regarding the safe operation and maintenance of their appliance.
• All products are sold on the understanding that they are for use as a domestic fuel unless otherwise stated. Purchases for any purpose other than that intended shall be notified to SWF Scotland at the time of purchase. In failing to make any such use clear at the point of purchase the customer indemnifies SWF Scotland against any claim from HMRC arising for underpaid Value Added Tax and agrees to compensate SWF Scotland for any additional levy retrospective or otherwise and to pay any additional reasonable costs incurred in the satisfaction of HMRC.
• All goods must be checked at time of delivery and SWF Scotland notified in writing in the event of damaged or loss.
• All goods remain the property of SWF Scotland until paid for in full.
• We aim to deliver your order within two to five working days.
• If we are out of stock of your chosen item we will contact you to offer an alternative, or advise of the restocking time.
• All orders are accepted on the understanding that they are for delivery in mainland UK only.
• These terms and conditions apply to all products supplied to you, the customer, by SWF Scotland. By accessing or using this website you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use this site. The contents of this website including design, images and text may not be copied, reproduced or used in any other form without the prior permission of SWF Scotland.
• Product descriptions and measurements supplied by SWF Scotland or the manufacturers are, to the best of our knowledge, complete and accurate. We will always attempt to recommend the most appropriate product to resolve your specific problem but we cannot be held responsible if the product is ineffectual in your specific situation. SWF Scotland neither gives nor implies any warranty regarding products suitability for your specific situation. We reserve the right without prior notice, to change or amend information, prices or products supplied from this website. SWF Scotland will not be liable for any specific, indirect or consequential damage, or any damage whatsoever, that may result from using this website or relying on information supplied therein or through the use of products purchased from this website.
• Orders may be placed directly through our website or over the telephone. An order process is complete when we send you an email confirming that your order has been received and accepted. In the case of a telephone order, the order is complete when we have processed your payment
• you will quickly and easily be able to see the final price of your purchase prior to paying by going into ‘your basket’ and completing your delivery preferences
• all displayed prices include vat where applicable
• your final price will include delivery
• payments should be in pounds sterling, £
• payments are processed through PayPal's secure server
• after placing an order the customer will receive an email confirming the content of the order, the price paid and the delivery specified
• if you notice any mistake in the order please notify us immediately by email or telephone
• we will dispatch your product order the next working day (assuming it is in stock)
Delivery and acceptance
• the courier will require a signature from the purchaser on handover of the product unless you select an alternative option at checkout
• signed for products will become your responsibility after the courier has received your signature
• if the packaging is damaged on delivery, or you suspect damage, please open and inspect the goods before signing, or sign after filling in the couriers suspected damage form
• please notify us as soon as possible in the event of you receiving damaged goods and certainly within 7 days
• if you select the ‘no signature’ option at checkout, then we regret we are unable to compensate to goods lost or damaged in transit. However, we will investigate any concerns or complaints
• we will always expect the chosen courier to deliver your goods within the time frame stated on our website. However, these time frames can only be indicative. Please contact us if you feel your goods are overdue and we will investigate
• SWF Scotland reserves the right to refuse any order or part order or to ask for further information in order to process an order
• as the customer you have the right to cancel any order within seven days and receive a full refund minus delivery charges. If the product is already in transit or has arrived, you will be required to deliver the product back to SWF Scotland at your own cost and undamaged prior to refund
• if you have any complaint about our service or products please contact us as soon as possible by telephone or email.
• we will make every effort to resolve any problems you may have in a fair and equitable manner
• your statutory rights are not affected by any statements made within these terms and conditions